Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why study economics?

For me, much of the appeal of economics comes from a natural desire to call bullshit on things. I just like it. It's simply through chance that before I was born, my family left an intellectual and unchallengeable nation of bullshit in exchange for an idiotic, grand spectacle of kindergarten retardism where everyone has a voice and only the most average survive: The United States of America. So, instead of living a life parsing complicated ideologies and dodging authorities, I get to comment safely (and endlessly) about a circus of dumb little competing propagandas clamoring about.


And, what's the #1 B.S. deliverable straight from the U.S. idiot-engine?: Being weird about sex. Number two is oversimplifying economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment